Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Deliverance From Affliction!


Psalm34:19  (KJV) Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.
Is it true, can we be delivered from our afflictions? For sure you can! What does affliction mean exactly? It is a noun that means: (a state of pain, distress or grief. A cause of mental or bodily pain) Who can come in counter with these so-called afflictions? Everyone!

Family, the key to overcoming an affliction; may it be, sickness, destitution, lost of a love one or divorce, is trusting solely in God. In Isaiah 55:8-9 it says “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” So while we wait for deliverance, it is imperative to trust in our most high God. He always has a plan that is in our favor!

Delight in him at all times I tell you, cause when you fall into the depth of your afflictions, boy oh boy can you crumble. I advise you from experience to never allow it to consume you. You are not alone. Even if you do not have family, you have us, you have God. Afflictions throughout my life, at times, seemed like my buddy, they were always around. But the season is over of me allowing them to enter into my spirit. Families believe God will rescue you, because he will. Your only other option is to be devoured and that is not an alternative. Families pray without ceasing!

Father God forgive me of my sins and hear my prayer this morning. You are a father that gives great instructions and I thank you for that. In John 16:33 it says, “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” Thanks for that father. May it saturate on our hearts and minds. Allow families across nations to be at peace in the mist of afflictions. Deliver us Lord. Send a sweeping wind this morning and deliver us out of them all. In Jesus the Christ name I pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...