Friday, June 14, 2013

Got Fear?



I confess, at times I have fears. As a new mother of two small children, fear can sneak in quite often. You feel your sole purpose in life is to protect and guide them. “Will I mess up, will I be a good example, will I and the list goes on. I will not fear is all I can focus on now. No I cannot grind in my career right now, but I grind for them and I will be able to survive financially! If I walk in fear all day, will I be able to do the task at hand? 

How can we focus on where God has us now if we worry about tomorrow? Tomorrow is God’s concern and I gladly give him my trepidation. Fear is not real but our God is. Families let us have a fear free diet and eat the fruit of the spirit which Galatians 5:22 says is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Families pray without ceasing!

Father God I ask that you forgive me of my sins and hear my prayer this day. Thank you faithful God for your good fight of faith. In this season of my life I have anxieties to be the best I can and fear I will not achieve that goal. I rebuke those emotions and stand on your word that I am more than a conqueror. Your word in 2 Timothy 1:7 says you do not give us the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind. I stand on that for families across this world and myself. We will live vicariously through you, so when we are weak you are strong! Praise the living God for freedom and newness of mind! In Jesus the Christ Name I pray, Amen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...