Thursday, December 13, 2012

Mourning a Loved One



I lost my Beloved Aunt yesterday, my Grandmothers Daughter, my Cousins Mother and her Spouses Wife! She fought the good fight of faith and experienced life when death wanted her about a decade ago.  She is with her maker! 
I pray right now that my loved ones hearts are being healed, hope is sealed and grief becomes joy. I also intercede for all who come across this page and are shaken by grief.  I pray  the word God gave Isaiah for Israel in Isaiah 61: 1-3 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord
 for the display of his splendor. I pray that the still small voice of God impact your soul and removes all burdens. I pray you see that this is a process that only God should govern! A human tends to over medicate or pick at soars, but our Redeemer gives it air, circulation, strength and closure! I thank you Lord in Advance for your joy unspeakable in the lives of those in need of it. Amen! Pray without ceasing!

I vent through writing and I hope my poem below helps you in your time of mourning!

Hey This is My Way and It's all Over the Place (Written by, Marilyn Moore)
I lift my eyes unto the hills,
Where cometh my help,
My help comes from the Lord!
Even when I have felt the cut of your sword.
Shaken but not broken, coughing but not choking,
Living but mourning, holding on while it’s storming!
Show me the light to your path toward Peace.
Oh your light is there, but I just can’t see!
Surround me with Angels so I can see while its dark.
Lord how could I stop mourning or feel even a spark!
I will feel guilty if I have joy while they are gone!
I will not stop grieving, I must hold on!
Ok they are with you, but I want them with me!
I just can’t accept this as destiny!
The time I missed, the calls I didn't take.
The yelling “Give me some space, I need a break"
Ok, I know they loved me, but I feel bad!
Soak me in love, they were all I had!
Tears and screams devour my days and nights!
I don't want to admit it, but my heart craves delight!
How did Mary deal with the death of Christ Jesus?
Oh ok, she knew he was alive in heaven to save us!
But what about those two days she didn’t know?
Oh, that’s when her faith had to grow!
That’s when family and friends huddle with hope and love!
That’s when even if you are totally alone, God is on the Throne above!
His love brings absolute perfect peace!
It’s ok to mourn, but let God bring you his increase!!!

3 comments:

  1. She was a very strong women God bless her!!! From natasha e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On tbe 10th i lost my father in law to cancer. The man who 5 months ago walked me down the aisle and gave me to his oldest child. The 15th i lost my baby brother to suicide. Today i feel lost. I prayed today for peace but im angry and hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...