Friday, December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook Elementary Families


I tremble with grief and shock at this horrific occurrence in Newtown, Connecticut. My heart is broken and is flooded with tears. I can only call on God for this tragedy. I begin in prayer to the highest God to meet each individual where they are. We all react and grieve in our own ways and I know you know each heart personally Lord. Touch souls and spirits and I pray you remove any thoughts of suicide or self-inflicted pain. Soak families in encouragement Lord God, you know what it feels like to suffer the death of a child. Heal the wounds of the families and fill them with the beautiful memories of their loved ones. These are fresh deep wounds, so may they be flooded with your breath, the right words, support and comfort. Pour down your healing oil from heaven and alleviate the burning. Feed those who cannot eat with your manna. Renew the minds of the witnesses and may they sleep in peace! I rebuke posttraumatic stress disorder and claim restoration. In the Mighty Name of Jesus the Christ!! Send your Angels charge all around them day and night! 
Psalm 119:28
New International Version (NIV) 28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. This is so powerful...let us continually cover our families with prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words cant even describe what just happened..only our prayers, support and love can help us.. In memory of all 20 children and 6 adults may you rest in peace! Amen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...