Saturday, February 2, 2013

Abuser and the Abused


Forgive us Father for we are lost and soaked in sin. Forgive the eyes that see lustful desires that destroy and kill. Open the floodgates of Heaven and Rain Love and deliverance on the victims of Child Abuse and their Predators. When a predator’s issue is fully uprooted children are saved from the vicious cycle of abuse! You hurt for your little ones Lord! Unction the hearts of believers and Intercessors to pray diligently in this season for the lives of our children.  Let them not look away but touch and agree with me right now! One less will be abused each second as we pray! I believe you are doing so right now in the Mighty Name of Jesus The Christ! 


Capture This: (Fictional story created by Marilyn Moore 2013)
“Good Evening all” he announced. “My name is James and I am a recovered pedophile. I have been free from desires for five years and have not committed rape to a minor since I was released from prison ten years ago. It is hard to say, but I am one of the 80% of abusers who are parents. I love God and believe I am more than a conqueror and it is only though his grace that I have been redeemed, reformed and made whole. I became a Christian in prison and when I was released, was welcomed in many different churches. The problem was I was told to conceal my crime from other members. This was a protection of my privacy, but the world/government made me register as a sex offender. Honestly people, you know we need that exposure. It makes us accountable, just like this meeting. We don't need to hide. Were they scared to lose members? I know one thing, I saw many other abusers in my day that never went to jail, walking with children and no one had a clue, or did they.
The staff all told me they would watch me and to stay away from the children. This didn’t work, I attempted many times to attack again, but God saved each child I desired to harm. He would make my heart feel pressure and then I would run and find a new church. Each time I would get a child in my hand I felt so empowered or smart. It had to be praying parent’s that saved these kids. No staff was ever watching me! They were doing the right thing welcoming me in church and counseling me about God, but never addressed the root to my issues. They never made me face them, like they were scared to even know. I promise you, this is not all church communities. I am apart of a great one now and you can find that right one if you haven’t already. I pray you will!
 Back then I really struggled people, until one day I met a man, who I know was a Prophet and he said, “God our King said sorry his sheep have failed you, but I have not. Thank you for being one of the few who suffered with severe sexual sin, who listens to my chastisement. Sorry you were exposed to these same sins when you were a child. Jesus died on the cross for your freedom.  You are more then a conquer and not many are able to overcome this weakness as you have, with such a weak relationship with me and my word.” I replied, partially in tears, When I am weak you have been strong! Will the nightmares stop, the sweats and arousal when I see young children, boys or girls? I’m afraid I will not be able to hold on any longer.” The Prophet continued to speak Gods message “Son my word says in Romans 8:35 Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: “For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.” 37.No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39. Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” He then just walked away and I sat changed, broken, full and ready for Gods total will to be done. I instantly visioned small beautiful children, so precious shaking, never wanting my adult touch. I saw them suicidal as teenagers and then rapist themselves. I refused to be apart of this sick cycle any longer!
I know this may not be everyone’s testimony, but it can be. If you have fallen into this terrible sickness again, please repent, and let God lead your next step. Turn yourself in, so the parent can help the child and you can be made whole. I don’t know what God has for you, but he does have something specific! What was told to me is also true for you; nothing can separate you from the love of God! You are here today because you want change, so take a leap and lets pray for total deliverance. Please remember that like anyone recovering from an addiction like alcohol, drugs, or ours we must limit our contact with what makes us weak. If you have nieces or nephews, cousins or stepchildren, remove yourself and don’t try to be super holy and think you will not sin. You know yourself, so don’t fool yourself and destroy a child. Yes, we were destroyers, catastrophe creators, admit it and be made free."

It’s imperative we pray for our children and family! A child was abused every thirteen seconds in the United States last year and Internationally over two million children were forced into sex trafficking. Is this horrific? Yes! It can and does happen in our homes, schools and churches each day. While we may be in worship services this could be happening to a family member or a friend. Let us be heavenly minded and earthly good! We are called to the gentiles, to the broken, suppressed and filthy. If we do not discern properly the broken will become the breaker, the suppressed will become the suppressor and the filthy will become the destroyer! Let God speak to you on how you can bring change in your community to those who may not be filled with Gods spirit and are abused or an abuser. Pray without ceasing!
Isaiah 55:6-7 (MSG)
6-7 
Seek God while he’s here to be found, pray to him while he’s close at hand. Let the wicked abandon their way of life
 and the evil their way of thinking. Let them come back to God, who is merciful, come back to our God, who is lavish with forgiveness.

Ephesians 4:31 (MSG)
31-32 Make a clean break with all cutting, backbiting, profane talk. Be gentle with one another, sensitive. Forgive one another as quickly and thoroughly as God in Christ forgave you.
Ephesians 5:3-5 (AMP)
But immorality (sexual vice) and all impurity [[a] of lustful, rich, wasteful living] or greediness must not even be named among you, as is fitting and proper among saints (God’s consecrated people).
Let there be no filthiness (obscenity, indecency) nor foolish and sinful (silly and corrupt) talk, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting or becoming; but instead voice your thankfulness [to God].
For be sure of this: that no person practicing sexual vice or impurity in thought or in life, or one who is covetous [who has lustful desire for the property of others and is greedy for gain]—for he [in effect] is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...