Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hosanna In the Highest!


This song has been my worship for the pass week. Day and Night I can't stop. When I play it my 16mth old waves her hand in worship. Hosanna is a cry for salvation, an act of Worship and Praise! Hosanna is a call unto the Most High God for deliverance from ourselves and total submission to Him! This is the place of worship where men and women of all walks of life belong and need to stay until the Day of Judgment! Help us Lord to Pray Without Ceasing!


Mark 11:8-10 Amplified Bible
And many [of the people] spread their garments on the road, and others [scattered a layer of] leafy branches which they had cut from the fields.
And those who went before and those who followed cried out [with a cry of happiness], Hosanna! [Be graciously inclined and propitious to Him!] Praised and blessed is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!
10 Praised and blessed in the name of the Lord is the coming kingdom of our father David! Hosanna (O save us) in the highest [heaven]!

7 comments:

  1. please pray for me I been lost for 2 years I cant take it anymore I know God is working this out but I need all the prayer in this worls to keep going tahnk you God Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God makes everything come out right; he puts victims back on their feet. He showed Moses how he went about his work, opened up his plans to all Israel. God is sheer mercy and grace; not easily angered, he's rich in love. He doesn't endlessly nag and scold, nor hold grudges forever. He doesn't treat us as our sins deserve, nor pay us back in full for our wrongs. As high as heaven is over the earth, so strong is his love to those who fear him. And as far as sunrise is from sunset, he has separated us from our sins. As parents feel for their children, God feels for those who fear him. He knows us inside and out, keeps in mind that we're made of mud. Men and women don't live very long; like wildflowers they spring up and blossom, But a storm snuffs them out just as quickly, leaving nothing to show they were here. God's love, though, is ever and always, eternally present to all who fear him, Making everything right for them and their children as they follow his Covenant ways and remember to do whatever he said. (Psalm 103:6-18 MSG)

      Delete
  2. please world pray for me Im so tired of being hurt people friend life ..I need a break Im a mother ...I have to keep going but is been so hard Please God help me I know you are out there please please I want to sleep tonight and figured this out tomorrow Im so tired ..mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cry out to our living God for his dutimas Power to move in your soul and bring u exactly what u deserve amazing woman of God, perfect peace!

      Delete
  3. God please I can do no more please God tell me what to do now why God whats the plan now please God I cant take it no more please God I have always love you NO MORE TRIALS PLEASE IM WEAK PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY FOR ME NO MORE PLEASE ...Mari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I can relate to your heart and emotions. It feels like you are locked in a dark box and the air is almost gone! You are in the right place my love, you are surrendering the circumstance to God! Thats the hardest place to get to but the best place for freedom! Recieve your freedom Woman of God and be Made Whole!!!

      Delete
  4. God please show up now please what now where do I go from here please God ..pray for my peace and strenth please ..Mari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...