Friday, January 4, 2013

Can't Take Anymore?


Capture this: (Created by Marilyn Moore, 2012)
She stands in her kitchen making dinner, wondering why cook or even eat, things are murky and horrific.  Who even cares?! I’m terminally ill, each of my children are handling it in a rebellious manner and my spouse is disappointed! I know, I'm not supposed to get sick, lose my job or control of my children! Ugh! I’m done!! DONE! DONE! A still small voice whispers, "I Am The Great IAm!" She thinks well good for you, I am the junk in the yard! Again the voice says, "I Am The Great I Am." She replies trembling, “Well what do you want? I’m bitter, I failed the test; your prayer warrior took off her armor and got slaughtered!” She begins to yell and cry harshly, “Where are you? Help! I can’t take anymore, fine, take me to heaven, but please heal my family! I cannot leave them in this condition! Heal Them Lord! I let go and surrender my control!” She collapsed on the floor and the peace started to hit her slowly. It flooded her soul, through her joints and marrow, cell-by-cell, tissue-by-tissue. The words again pierced her ear gate,“I Am The Great I Am!”
An hour later her family came home and her husband quickly said, as he put his coat on the hook,“Wow there’s a serious peace in here!" Her daughter then said, "Good! Hope that means she made dinner and is not all sick and stuff!” They all walked into the kitchen and her son yelled, “Mom! Mom! Dad, she's passed out!” The mother didn’t answer and her daughter said, “I’m calling 911!” She then pulled out her phone and her dad, as he leaned over his wife, said “Wait guys, listen to that, she’s snoring!”

We have all had some form of havoc enter our lives or we may be in it currently. Not all are huge or life threatening, but it is/was our storm! I have learned not to let people judge how something affects me. God knows all things and in time God will heal our issues or just our heart, cause it is necessary that we go through. The power of sincere prayer changes atmospheres within and all around us! A simple touch of his word can move mountains! Pray without ceasing!

1John 5:14-15 (MSG)
13-15 My purpose in writing is simply this: that you who believe in God’s Son will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have eternal life, the reality and not the illusion. And how bold and free we then become in his presence, freely asking according to his will, sure that he’s listening. And if we’re confident that he’s listening, we know that what we’ve asked for is as good as ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...