Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Need More! Do You?



As the tears leak from my eyes and my heart bleeds with hope and adoration I ask, “Are you crying out to the heavens begging for more?" Let us cry together! Finally tears of joy, a cry for Gods Presence and not a present! We are here as a family, a praying family, seeking more of the key solution and less toxic waste. Gather your love ones and cry for more of the Living God. His fruit is ripe and ready to be digested! Be blessed with an overflow, and drink of his living waters! He receives pleasure in filling us with his love, grace and mercy. Pray without ceasing!

Be Touched By God's Word!
Matthew 5:6 (NIV)
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. 

Psalm 63 (MSG)
God—you’re my God! I can’t get enough of you! I’ve worked up such hunger and thirst for God, traveling across dry and weary deserts.
2-4 So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open, drinking in your strength and glory. In your generous love I am really living at last! My lips brim praises like fountains. I bless you every time I take a breath; My arms wave like banners of praise to you. 5-8 I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy; I smack my lips. It’s time to shout praises! If I’m sleepless at midnight, I spend the hours in grateful reflection. Because you’ve always stood up for me, I’m free to run and play. I hold on to you for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post.

Psalm 42 (NIV)
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God.My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...