Friday, January 18, 2013

Let's Move some Mountains!



God Is My Mountain Mover!  (Written by Marilyn Moore)
Don’t forget the Mountain Mover, his arms are swift and strong.
Remember He gave us power to say to the Mountain so long!
The season for Mountain Moving is truly at hand!
So I beg you Family to fight the good fight and STAND!
Oh how I praise the Mountain Mover, for he gave me my first taste of love.
For he has forgiven us and is our treasure from above.
The Mountain Mover makes us smile when there is fire everywhere we turn!
Our dear sweet Mountain Mover showed me favor and made me yearn.
I hate the pressure at times and thought He made my road to rigid!
I thank Him for teaching me, that to move mountains you have to be committed!
Soaked in the Blood of the Mountain Mover I have become thirsty for so much more.
Be at ease when pressing toward the goal, only satan is keeping score!
Create in me a clean heart Dear Mountain Mover and renew in me the right spirit.
When you march in my valley things are no longer crooked nor insufficient!
I Praise and Reverence the Mountain Mover, would anyone like to join!
The power of corporate prayer to the Mountain Mover allows us all to spiritually adjoin!

Matthew 17:20 (MSG)
20 “Because you’re not yet taking God seriously,” said Jesus. “The simple truth is that if you had a mere kernel of faith, a poppy seed, say, you would tell this mountain, ‘Move!’ and it would move. There is nothing you wouldn’t be able to tackle.”

Zechariah 4:6-7 (MSG)
5-7 The Messenger-Angel said, “Can’t you tell?” “No, sir,” I said. Then he said, “This is God’s Message to Zerubbabel: ‘You can’t force these things. They only come about through my Spirit,’ says God-of-the-Angel-Armies. ‘So, big mountain, who do you think you are? Next to Zerubbabel you’re nothing but a molehill. He’ll proceed to set the Cornerstone in place, accompanied by cheers: Yes! Yes! Do it!’”

Philippians 3:13-14 (NIV)
13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 51:10 (NIV)
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...