Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We are Spoken For.

                 Mercy Me, Spoken For


I have an in depth testimony that would have many asking “How could you believe in God?” About six, or seven years ago I had a minister call me to the altar and say, “Your faith is not in vain. No one sitting in this church could have gone through what you experienced throughout your life and still love Jesus The Christ, the way you do!” He didn’t know me well, so I knew God was speaking to me through him!  You see, at that time I felt betrayed and loveless. I was pressing on through darkness and hoping to see a light.  My heavenly King reminded me I was spoken for, that I was his!

I‘ve experienced near death sickness, been healed from two diseases along with emotional, physical and sexual trauma. I’ve been told I was infertile but I’m three months away from having my second child (they will be 19mths apart, pray for me!) and I’m half way in my thirties. I share this, first because I’m obeying God and second so those who do not have a perfect existence in this Christian walk may have hope! I am happy, but mainly have joy. That is a miracle in itself!  With all the ups and downs in my life I can say I am blessed! I can say I have God’s Favor and Grace! Nothing is to hard for God! I Love you God! I Praise you God! You are Perfect in my Life! Praise the Risen King, Jesus The Christ! We are Spoken for! There is no love like the love you have bestowed upon us Living God! Hallelujah!

When you experience any form of trauma, especially at an age of innocence, it is hard to see God as a protector. I now understand that mankind has free will and mankind does not always obey the Living God. Man makes choices to sin or follow God, to hurt people or live an upright life. (like we do everyday) God made the ultimate sacrifice, when his only begotten Son died on the Cross, so the victims and victimizers can both be healed! Don’t try to figure out your pain, just see Jesus and Praise Him, so the fire, which will be hot, won’t burn you! Pray without ceasing!

Daniel 3:16-26 (MSG)
16-18 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered King Nebuchadnezzar, “Your threat means nothing to us. If you throw us in the fire, the God we serve can rescue us from your roaring furnace and anything else you might cook up, O king. But even if he doesn’t, it wouldn’t make a bit of difference, O king. We still wouldn’t serve your gods or worship the gold statue you set up.” 19-23 Nebuchadnezzar, his face purple with anger, cut off Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. He ordered the furnace fired up seven times hotter than usual. He ordered some strong men from the army to tie them up, hands and feet, and throw them into the roaring furnace. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, bound hand and foot, fully dressed from head to toe, were pitched into the roaring fire. Because the king was in such a hurry and the furnace was so hot, flames from the furnace killed the men who carried Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego to it, while the fire raged around Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Suddenly King Nebuchadnezzar jumped up in alarm and said, “Didn’t we throw three men, bound hand and foot, into the fire?” “That’s right, O king,” they said.  “But look!” he said. “I see four men, walking around freely in the fire, completely unharmed! And the fourth man looks like a son of the gods!”  Nebuchadnezzar went to the door of the roaring furnace and called in, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the High God, come out here!” Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego walked out of the fire.

2 comments:

  1. wow sound like a CHRISTIAN WARRIOR I to relate to that scripture wow what strength through Jesus Christ. Marilyn Moore you are not only a warrior but an angel I love you and god bless you and your family. I will be keeping you in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kindly, Mr. Tully. I am blessed by your words of encouragement! It's not easy to share what you sometimes want to bury, but it's all worth it when others are blessed by it! Then it's a Victory! We need the prayer, so I thank you in advance. I pray the favor of God upon you Wonderful Man and your loved ones! God is so good! Love you also!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...